Search engine optimization?(SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a?website?or a?web page?in a?search engine’s results organically or unpaid—often referred to as “natural,” “organic,” or “earned” results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users.
SEO may target different kinds of search, including?image search,?local search,?video search,?academic search, news search and industry-specific?vertical search?engines. As an?Internet marketing?strategy, SEO considers:
- ?How Search Engines Work: There are three basic stages for a search engine:
- Crawling: where content is discovered;
- Indexing: where it is analysed and stored in huge databases; and
- Retrieval: where a user query fetches a list of relevant pages
- What people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content,?HTML?and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the?indexing activities?of search engines. Promoting a site to increase the number of?back-links, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic.
As of May 2015, mobile search has finally surpassed desktop search,?Google?is developing and pushing mobile search?as the future in all of its products and many brands are beginning to take a different approach on their internet strategies. (Refer #wikipedia)
WebSoCal is a group of Webmasters, located in Orange County, Southern California, has proven results more than 10 years of SEO service, we provide Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics with white-hat SEO strategies to help your website, in a long-term benefits, get indexed and ranked high with Search Engine Results Page (SERPs). We are extremely thorough, documenting in detail every step, keep history records, and action we take. We can provide any additional customized reporting you need.
Contact us today to learn more about our unsurpassed search engine optimization programs. We look forward to helping you achieve your goals and grow business organically.